With the newly announced Victorian State Government’s support fund to assist the hospitality industry, grants will be available to licensed cafes, restaurants, take-away food businesses, pubs, taverns, bars and clubs with a payroll of less than $3 million, eligible to benefit.
Trader Associations and Local Government are working together to reimagine outdoor dining in a safe and practical reality this summer.
Transforming footpaths and roads into new dining experiences can present a range of considerations such as;
- Planning, permits and compliance
- Pedestrian and traffic management
- Risk management and safety
- Logistics and on-site management
- COVID safe compliance
Fruitbowl Productions, the outdoor event specialist has over 27 years’ experience in delivering large-scale, outdoor street events for local government and Traders Associations.
We are here to assist you in the creation and execution of an exciting, safe and compliant, street dining experience.
Our range of services include;
- Creative design of Pop – Up Dining Areas and Parklets
- Logistical planning and onsite management
- Site-specific, COVID-19 Event Safe Plans
- Coordination of compliance, planning permits, traffic management plans, risk and safety plans
- Coordination of structures, floor coverings, furnishings, equipment, lighting, hand sanitising stations, and audiovisual
- Entertainment program development and coordination
- Contactless data tracing
Now’s the time to get in touch with Fruitbowl Productions to discuss your specific, outdoor event requirements. Our professional and experienced team can arrange a no obligation free consultation to turn your vision into a reality.
Please call 1300 663 450 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .