Relying on Fruitbowl Productions as your professional destination event management company
There are so many facets that combine to create a successful destination event – whether it’s completely indoors or outside, or a combination of both. It pays to have detailed local knowledge as this allows you to make the most of both the environment and surroundings to maximum effect. It’s then vital to add to this as high a level of event management expertise as possible. With two decades of extensive experience in conducting destination event management in Melbourne and right across Australia, choosing Fruitbowl Productions to manage your event makes sound sense.
As well as the wide range of service shown below, Fruitbowl can add those extra touches, unique to any location, that adds that little bit more to any occasion. For example, if you are holding a corporate event, then we can organise a separate program of events for partners and families. With a conference, we can provide enjoyable options for any evening or pre-event downtime. Adding this to all the other elements that produce a successful event help make the occasion every bit as memorable as you’d want it to be!
It’s never too early to partner up with Fruitbowl Productions
The above areas are only a basic guide to our destination event management capabilities. Our aim is always to say ‘Yes we can!’ and we’ve found the earlier we are involved, the more we can help. Working with you to define your event objectives and aims, we can then create an on-time and inside-budget action plan for, and critical path through, your destination event occasion. Fruitbowl can also handle the vital risk management assessment, contractor, security and insurance requirements.
If you are planning any destination event, please call us now on 1300 663 450 for an obligation-free introductory conversation…
Your destination event management services from Fruitbowl
Each event has its unique needs and challenges. Among the many that we can meet are…
- Finding and managing that special event location
- Developing and communicating a powerful event theme
- Securing sponsorship pertinent to the occasion
- Organising all catering, travel, and guest accommodation needs
- Handling event pre-publicity, the issuing of invitations if appropriate, and participant registration
- Providing stand-out event signage
- Placing and operating all audio-visual, sound and lighting facilities
- Providing professional film and photographic records of the event
- Acting as the show-caller if required
- Sourcing guest speakers, writing powerful scripts for key participants
- Theming and managing all print, electronic, and social media communications for the event
- Organising tours, excursions or other ‘extras’
- Delivering an effective ‘meet and greet’ facility