After the success of our tender for the Maroondah Festival, another piece of great news for our dedicated team. For the last nine years, our Fruitbowl event management team have worked in close partnership with officials and key staff members of the City of Monash to help deliver total event and risk management.
The choice of Fruitbowl Productions for many of their key events is always based on strict and carefully evaluated criteria, including price, experience and quality. Other key factors include our ability to consistently meet required time-frames, fully deliver on both sustainability and environmental initiatives, and to operate within an Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
Following a recently successful tender application, we are delighted to know that we remain their preferred supplier of these key services on into our second decade of collaboration. We’ll be delivering full event and risk management services for:
• Monash Carols By Candlelight held at Jells Park, Wheelers Hill – this hugely popular local concert, supported by a terrific range of sponsors and supporting partners, has been held for well over a quarter of a century. It attracts more than 25,000 people, and features two superb community bands, plus a host of talented performers to lead the community singing, and features invaluable participation from many volunteers right across the municipality. And then there’s the stunning fireworks finale!
• Clayton Street Festival, held for over a dozen years now, which also then blends into the Hawkers Night Market. This great day attracts more than 15,000 local folk, and visitors, each year
• Sounds of Summer Concert series (risk management services only). This series of free neighbourhood concerts is a new initiative, allowing those present to enjoy a variety of great sounds right there on their own home patch
Our contract with the City of Monash will see our Fruitbowl event management team deliver a raft of vital services, including:
• Complete professional project management services
• Vibrant event programming
• Stallholder liaison services and facilities provision
• Encouraging and driving total community engagement
• Meeting all logistical and operational requirements
• Professional risk management services
• Pre-event marketing and on-day communications
• Locating, assessing and securing a variety of vital sponsorship opportunities
Our team here at Fruitbowl deliver such services for many governmental and other organisations, and key companies, who require event management services for festivals, conferences, awards nights, celebration galas, product launches, exhibitions, roadshows, vital corporate meetings and more. We deliver proven results at events of all sizes and scope, both in the Melbourne CBD, and out through our city’s many individual and vibrant suburbs.
If you have an upcoming event, or are just starting to plan for one, please talk to us about it. Our initial advice is based on huge experience, and is always offered without any obligation on your part. Simply call 1300 663 450 and tell us what’s going to be happening!